Misting system is a series of nozzles producing mist-like waters placed at a particular range of areas. The water sprinkled through the nozzles gets evaporated at a specific temperature. The evaporated vapors emitted by ample droplets will make the place cool as mist.
How does the mist system work?
An early science lesson can define the misting process. The billions of water droplets that emerged out from the fixed nozzle are treated at a certain temperature. Evaporation occurs, leaving out water vapor in the environment making the surroundings cool and misty. The process happens simultaneously at the same level based on the temperature and the climate. The mist produced in the room or the defined place makes the place cooler as air-conditioned.
Misting system works periodically according to the level of spray. It is manually programmed and automated with control. It is such a similar criterion as fogging, but it is superior comparatively.
It is widely used at higher rates across the countries. It is not optimized for a specific place. They are exclusively used in
- Tourists gatherings
- Public platforms
Misting types of equipment:
According to the places, the misting system is equipped with varied designs and variations. The common pieces of equipment that a mist system uses are
- Water mist Sprinkler- the sprinkler helps supply droplets rapidly, making the water drop into fine small sprays. Sprinkler eliminates the increasing volume of the water. In addition, this helps in vapourization very quickly.
- Nozzles- The main aim of nozzles is to control the pressure of water. The water exerted from the tube or pump comes out at a high-speed rate. The sudden cut of water pressure should not affect the water flow, and the sprayer must also get good integration. The nozzle will charge over all these controls.
- Mist chambers- Chambers are specifically for creating proper proportions of space among the misting sprinklers. When they are placed so near, they can variate the size of the water, making changes in the size of the droplets. Mist Chamber has direct influence over the time taken for vapourization. So placing mist controllers at chambers separated with specific proportions can prevent all such complexions. Each chamber sprinkles an equal rate of water. So the vapourization occurs simultaneously correlating the water pressure.
- Misting pumps- Pumps are used as water controllers. The water for the mist is carried either from water pumps or automated bores and generators. Mist pumps are the recommended way for water storage. They save required water and allow the system to partake water at the needed rate and pressure. In addition, misting pumps avoid motor inconvenience. The number of pumps is based on the area planned.
- Connector pipes- The coherent supply of water from the pump to the sprinkler through the nozzle is by connector pipes. The size and density of the pipe are related to the nozzle sprinkler size.
- Condensor Coil- The condenser coil is made either of copper or brass. Coil increases the pressure of the liquid and converts it into gas. So this is the main equipment required for the evaporation process. It perceives the moisture inside the compressor and leaves out the mist, and settles the entire place warm and cool.