Adiabetic Cooling Product information
The following benefits will become more apparent as your systems runs more efficiently:
- Less energy consumption
- Releasing of less greenhouse gasse
- Water savings
- Cost saving as a result of less energy and water usage
- Commercial and industrial air-conditioning
- Refrigeration units
- HVAC units
During the hot weather months units are under constant pressure to circulate enough cool air to the area where it is needed. Put simply when air temperature increases, electricity consumption in air-conditioning units increases substantially and in addition to this process the cooling capacity of the air-conditioning unit decreases.
This increased load placed on the system results in
- Poor performance.
- Untimely shutdowns.
- Compromised product quality.
- Reduction of air-conditioning performance.
- Increased electricity consumption.
- Severe stress for mechanical parts, shortening the lifespan of the air-conditioning unit itself.
- Excessive loads on the condensing coil of the unit from extreme heat causes the eventual shut down of the air-conditioning unit.
- Outside air temperature into the unit is lowered by up to 12°C.
- Energy consumption drops, saving electricity and money as much as 30%.
- Increases the efficiency of air-conditioning unit as much as 30%.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Improves occupant comfort level.
- Substantially extends the life time of all A/C units.
- Environmental benefits – lower consumption kW reducing your carbon footprint.