MISTING SYSTEM - GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Best suitable for dust suppression, Terrace gardens and Indoor / Outdoor cooling like Portico.
- Always keep the pump below the tank level to increase the suction and achieve maximum pressure.
- Misting is possible only at high pressure
- Liquids used should be free from debris and sediments as it affects the performance of the mist nozzles.
- Adjust the pressure to the mist nozzles by opening the liquid return line accordingly. Certain quantity of
water should be sent in the return line for optimal performance.
- Shutting the liquid return line to the tank completely affects the performance of pump and hence causes
heating and affects the overall performance of the system.
- Use enough Teflon tapes where ever necessary in Joints and threads.
- Advised to deploy a plumber during initial setup.
- 16 meters of PU hose supplied with the setup.
- Install the nozzles on the sides of the subject at an approximate angle of 45 degree from sides for maximum
- Use plastic tag to tie the nozzles/hose to the poles or structure.
- Clean and maintain the system and nozzles periodically.
Low Pressure booster Diaphram pump
Mist Spray Nozzle Types – Fine Atomizing nozzle of orifice size of 0.3 mm (Standard). Low pressure mist nozzles are available from 0.3 mm orifice to 0.6 mm orifice.
End Connection: 1/4″ , 1/2″ , 3/4″ & 1″BSP BSPT or NPT or Push fit connection (6 mm or 8 mm or 12 mm).
Flow Rate : 5 LPM TO 10 LPM
Pressure : 10.0 kg/cm or specified
Nozzle types commonly used in low-pressure agricultural sprayers include flat-fan, flood, raindrop, hollow-cone, fullcone, and others. Special features, or subtypes such as extended range, are available for misting systems.