Mono block Low pressure misting system. Best for reducing the tempreature upto 3 degrees and watering the area. Works at a pressure of 10 bar.
MISTING SYSTEM - GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Best suitable for dust suppression, Terrace gardens and Indoor / Outdoor cooling like Portico.
- Always keep the pump below the tank level to increase the suction and achieve maximum pressure.
- Misting is possible only at high pressure
- Liquids used should be free from debris and sediments as it affects the performance of the mist nozzles.
- Adjust the pressure to the mist nozzles by opening the liquid return line accordingly. A certain quantity of
- water should be sent in the return line for optimal performance.
- Shutting the liquid return line to the tank completely affects the performance of the pump and hence causes
- heating and affects the overall performance of the system.
- Use enough Teflon tapes where ever necessary in Joints and threads.
- Advised to deploy a plumber during initial setup.
- 16 meters of PU hose supplied with the setup.
- Install the nozzles on the sides of the subject at an approximate angle of 45 degrees from sides for maximum
- Use a plastic tag to tie the nozzles/hose to the poles or structure.
- Clean and maintain the system and nozzles periodically.
The application requires wetting like crushing.
- Large Particles Dust Suppression
- Watering Plants at preidoic intervals.
- Curing Process
- Humidification Processing